Sassysigns can custom cut large individual house numbers or letters (up to 2m x 1m in size for each number) from a variety of materials ranging from acrylic, Alumabond, stainless steel, aluminium, vinyl, MDF, plywood, copper and Corten Steel (weathering steel). The minimum cost for a set of custom cut number(s)/letter(s) is $150. A set of stainless steel number(s)/letter(s) start from $235 and a set of stainless steel number(s)/letter(s) with welded pins start from $285.
Whilst there are cheaper pre-cut numbers/letters available in the marketplace, a well made and designed sign should be considered as an investment for your property. The benefits of having a set of custom cut numbers/letters are:
1. Numbers/letters can be cut to any font and size of your choice, hence they will not look generic, unlike the commonly available pre-cut numbers which are often made in font styles which do not flatter your property
2. There is a much wider range of available materials and finishes
3. Numbers and letters can be customised to incorporate street names and design themes providing more design flexibility
4. Our bespoke numbers/letters significantly adds to the visual impact and prestige of a property.
There is no online sign creator for custom cut numbers/letters. Please email us your requirements:
1. Height of numbers/letters
2. Material and finish (i.e. stainless steel, acrylic, alumabond etc)
3. Font type
4. Are the numbers/letters going to be installed near the sea
5. Flat mounted or pinned off the wall
at email@example.com for an obligation free quote.